Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trash find of the Month: Seaworthy Marine Speaker

Trash find of the Month: Seaworthy Marine Speaker Video Clips. Duration : 1.02 Mins.


TECHNICALLY not a trash find, as it was given to me by a diver that pulled it off a shipwreck near the marina where we keep our boat. In the ultimate test of quality, this Seaworthy speaker sat in 95 feet of water for six months, and still works! Unbelievable! There is loads of surface rust, and a large fragment of the woofer frame has rusted completely away, but both drivers function 100%. The inside of the cabinet was entirely dry when I opened it for the first time. I don't know about you, but I think the company picked the right brand name! XD I have been using the speaker as an outdoor intercom speaker for the front door of my clubhouse, a job for which it is perfectly suited. The song being played is the title theme for the Sega PC game Sonic 3D Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment