Thursday, November 22, 2012

Germann Christmas Light Show 2008

Germann Christmas Light Show 2008 Tube. Duration : 2.67 Mins.


Here is a rough cut of the Christmas Light Show 2008. This was shot in High Definition, to utilize it, click "View in HD" below the video. The song is "Wizards of Winter" by Transiberian Orchestra. I thought I would put some more information on this show: We have two outdoor speakers, which we used until I bought a low-power FM Transmitter that transmits the music over 107.3FM (unused in the area). The speakers are now used for making sure I have it all in sync. The show is located in Gurnee, Illinois. This is only 16 channels so far, we are going to be upgrading to more next year. The "light" total comes to around 2500 lights. This is a really small show compared to others on YouTube. The Projector says 'Happy Thanksgiving', because I had taped this on Thanksgiving. This isn't the final version of the show, I actually made several changes to it. Also, About 30 seconds got cut off in editing this clip, that's why it might seem short to others. It was mainly problems editing the 3 different shots together to look like 3 different cameras. This is all taped using the same camera, 3 different times. Comments, suggestions, are always welcome. This is my first Christmas with Light-O-Rama, and certainly won't be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment