Monday, November 12, 2012

Smart Condo Apartment With Whole House Audio and Control4

Smart Condo Apartment With Whole House Audio and Control4 Tube. Duration : 2.75 Mins.


Smart Condo www.control4.com I am in midtown Manhattan, outside of one cool condo. Not only is it beautiful, it's super smart. Let's take a tour. Alex Reppen (Datagram) - "This is a three bedroom apartment in Chelsea, with outdoor space and as you can see, a lot of huge windows. The customer is a designer and is very particular about every little piece that goes into the house. Everything was minimalist and had to be as simple and easy and easy to use as possible. We were able to meld Control4 speakers into the simplest keypads and iPad and iPhone controllers so that a lot of touch screens wouldn't show around the house. Whole house audio was a big deal for them as well as doing climate control and blinds and lights. There are eight zones of audio here. You don't see the speakers. We hide them as much as possible. When the doorbell rings, the lights in the living room flash as well as in the master bathroom and a door bell sound is played through all eight zones of audio." Adriana Biasi (Homeowner) - "Well... I thought it would be cool but I wasn't really sure 'cause I never had it before so I didn't know what to expect. But I was afraid that it was going to be a lot of buttons everywhere that I wasn't going to know how to use. But... it turned out great. I love being able to control the music in all the different room and when we have parties it's great. You can just set the lights to mood, the fireplace will go on and it just makes it so easy. When I go shower in the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment