Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sony SRS-TP1 Portable Speaker Review

Sony SRS-TP1 Portable Speaker Review Tube. Duration : 5.92 Mins.


I've gotten to play with a lot of cool toys since I started doing reviews but this is one of the few times where I'm gonna go out and buy the item I'm reviewing. The Sony SRS-TP1 is a lightweight, compact, low-energy consumption portable speaker that'll let you bring your music with you anywhere. This speaker system finally fixes all of the gripes I've had while using other speakers on the road (ie bulky, sucks up batteries, terrible sound). Try it out and see for yourself. Features: - Integrated 3.5mm input jack works with all portabe electronic devices like Stereos, CD, and MP3 players - 2 satellite speakers - Runs off power of main device, No Need for Batteries! - Approx. Special Thanks to Irina for letting me borrow her gear for this review. This video was shot with a Canon G9 on loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment