Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bose Soundlink Wireless Mobile Speaker ( Outdoor ) Review

Bose Soundlink Wireless Mobile Speaker ( Outdoor ) Review Video Clips. Duration : 9.35 Mins.


This is a complete OUTDOOR review of the AWESOME Bose Soundlink Wireless Mobile Speaker. There are already several Indoor reviews on the web. I thought that an OUTDOOR REVIEW would be very helpful for those of you still on the fence about purchasing this product. The review covers the Bluetooth Transmitting Distance also. ( 60+ Feet ! ) 10-13-2011: I have just discovered that when using the AUX IN on rear of speaker ( Hard Wired from Source w/Included 3mm Cord ) the speaker has the capability of producing a little better quality. This is due to the fact that when using the AUX IN from a source like a LapTop with Beats Audio or similar High Quality Sound Processing Hardware / Software the Sound Card Tone Controls ( Bass-Treeble ) can be processed through the AUX IN. Whereas when using the Bluetooth connection the Sound Card Tone Controls ( Bass-Treeble ) are not processed. However I must state the sound quality via Bluetooth is STILL AWESOME !!!!! 11-04-2011: Unfortunately now I have some UGLY to report. :( Thank God that I purchased the 4 year replacement plan from Best Buy ( ) I had to take this one back. It stopped recieving the bluetooth signal from my Laptop. Nor would it reconize my son's Android phone. The Geeks @ BB couldn't get it working either. Bad Reciever I guess. Got a new one. Everything is good again. 11-11-2011: Another " minor " negative discovery. When uploading large files 50megs+ with my Cute FTP using WiFi @ 170kb/sec or higher Bluetooth doesn't ...

No comments:

Post a Comment