Wednesday, October 17, 2012

«Don't Go Away (photography)» by Venus // music by Eliah Kano

«Don't Go Away (photography)» by Venus // music by Eliah Kano Video Clips. Duration : 4.87 Mins.


My journey through the heartland of America / Kansas City, USA. ©2012 Photo images taken by Venus (Sony HD - Kansas City, Leavenworth & St.Louis, USA) Poem: 'Don't Go Away' by Venus Music: 'Don't Go Away' by Eliah Kano ***** Photo images of Kansas City I've captured in splendid Country Club Plaza - such a beautiful, classic and cleaned area of Kansas, a City of 1.8 milion people, where you can simply walk around up and down the streets and enjoy the captivating city view and your time....My favorite of course 'Barnes & Noble' four floors gorgeous interior bookstore, magical stairs, so many interesting books for all ages, very few people around, quietude and such wonderful smell of Starbucks coffee..... Photo moments from Leavenworth Kansas are from the beautiful LEGENDS - splendid outdoor shopping center, surrounded by on the ground speakers and music in the air -- quite lovely. Photo images of St.Louis cityscape I captured from inside the vehicle while driving on the highway after passing Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois and Kentucky states.. theres something special about seeing through the glass... and quite captivating is the St.Louis Arch. The short poem 'Don't Go Away' I wrote while driving by that lovely tree at the park on my way out of Kansas City. The inspiration came from the whole experience within the city and other parts around visually reflecting moments wanted to be captured. I was hoping to find a song with a similar title for my video.. to my surprise the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment